Trade to Earn Tutorial
Step-by-Step Guide to Earn Score
- Connect your wallet to Binance Smart Chain
2. Mining rewards are calculated based on traders’ total points of 4 quarters. In each quarter, all the participating traders share this quarter’s points per their transactions fees multiplied by the boosting factors.
2.1) Stake to increase the number of liquidity shares in the DERI-based Inno Zone pool at the time of trading.
- Click “APPROVE” to authorize your wallet
- Click “ADD LIQUIDITY”
- Enter the amount of DERI you would like to stake, click “ADD” and then confirm the transaction
- You can view your number of liquidity shares. If you would like to increase or decrease the amount of DERIstaked, click “ADD LIQUIDITY” or “REMOVE LIQUIDITY”
2.2) Trade Perpetual Futures and Everlasting Options to earn score
Trade Futures (Main Zone and Inno Zone):
- Click “APPROVE” to authorize wallet
- Click “DEPOSIT” to deposit margin before trading
- Click to expand the list of symbols, then choose the symbol you want to trade
- To open a long position, select the “LONG/BUY”, to open a short position, select the “SHORT/SELL”.
- Set contract volume
- Click “Trade” and confirm the transaction
- Click “CURRENT POSITION” to view details of trade position
- Click “X” to close the position
- Click “Detail” to increase or decrease the margin
- Click “TRADE HISTORY” to view the transaction fee
3) Your Estimated Rewards
Deri Protocol will automatically count your trading score and points on the “Trade to Earn” page, and your estimated rewards will start to calculate after your first trade.