Deri Protocol Trading Competition to Celebrate the Fastest Oracle Price Feeds
Deri Protocol is a decentralized protocol for users to exchange risk exposures precisely and capital efficiently. As one of the most unique derivatives DEX, we believe that Underliers’ Oracle price feeds are essential to the safety of DEX and will be beneficial to traders in volatile times of the market.
Now we are excited to sponsor and integrate Chainlink’s fastest ever 0.1% Oracle price feeds of the major cryptocurrencies of the crypto space, BTC and ETH, on Polygon. The Deri protocol transaction fee was changed from 0.3% to 0.075% after integration, marking the end of the transition period of Polygon on Deri Protocol
Meanwhile, with the fastest Oracle price feeds ever, all derivatives traders can enjoy an experience of smoothness with lower costs on Polygon now!
In celebration, Deri Protocol announces the trading competition.
Time: July 21st, 01:00 PM to July 31st, 01:00 PM UTC
Promotion A: New User Exclusive Rewards of up to $1,000 in DERI.
All new addresses on Deri Protocol during the competition period and achieve a total trading volume of $200 or more will share an exclusive prize pool of up to $1,000 worth of DERI.
Promotion B: Top 20 PnL Win a Share of $50,000 in DERI
The total prize pool for the competition will be determined based on the total number of participants. The more participants there are, the higher the total prize pool will be. The maximum prize pool is $50,000 in DERI.
All users who achieve a minimum total trading volume of $8,000 during the competition period will be ranked based on the PnL during the competition period. 20 winners will share the prize pool.
- 1st place will receive 20% of prize pool, up to $10,000
- 2nd place will receive 16% of the prize pool, up to $8,000
- 3rd place will receive 12% of the prize pool, up to $6,000
- 4th place will receive 8% of the prize pool, up to $4,000
- 5th place will receive 6 % of the prize pool, up to $3,000
- 6th — 10th place equally split a pool of 18% of the prize pool, up to $9,000 in total
- 11th — 20th place equally split a pool of 20% of the prize pool, up to $10,000 in total
Rewards will be distributed within 2 weeks after the competition ends.