Deri Protocol Partners with Stader BNB to Launch Stable Earn

Deri Protocol is pleased to announce our partnership with Stader, a non-custodial smart contract-based staking platform that helps you conveniently discover and access staking solutions.

Stader aims to be the distribution layer of staking while building protocols and products that enhance the security, decentralization, liquidity, and governance of major DPoS blockchain networks.

Together we’ve got an exciting service awaiting, called “Stable Earn”.

About Stable Earn

Stable Earn is a fund for you to invest BUSD and earn stable yield in BUSD at almost zero risk.

Under the hood, it buys BNB to stake on Stader (ultimately used for BNB POS staking) and hedges the BNB price fluctuations with a perp position on Deri Protocol. This fund enables you to earn BUSD from BNB staking rewards without worrying about BNB price fluctuations.

How does Stable Earn work?

Stable Earn runs a BNB POS staking fund, with its purpose to help users earn BNB staking yield with their BUSD investment. 90% of the BUSD invested will be swapped into BNB which is staked to Stader for POS yield. That is, 90% of the capital is participating in the Proof-of-Staking of the BNB Smart Chain (BSC). The rest 10% will be used as margin on Deri Protocol to short BNB perps. This combination ensures that the net value of the fund is not affected by BNB price fluctuations.

For more details, please stay tuned!

About Deri Protocol

Deri, your option, your future!

Deri is the DeFi way to trade derivatives: to hedge, to speculate, to arbitrage, all on chain. With Deri Protocol, trades are executed under AMM paradigm and positions are tokenized as NFTs, highly composable with other DeFi projects. Having provided an on-chain mechanism to exchange risk exposures precisely and capital-efficiently, Deri Protocol has minted one of the most important blocks of the DeFi infrastructure.

Website | Twitter | Github | Telegram| Discord| Youtube

--

--

Deri Protocol = (Perpetual Futures + Everlasting Options) x Decentralized.

Get the Medium app

A button that says 'Download on the App Store', and if clicked it will lead you to the iOS App store
A button that says 'Get it on, Google Play', and if clicked it will lead you to the Google Play store
Deri Protocol

Deri Protocol = (Perpetual Futures + Everlasting Options) x Decentralized.