Deri Protocol Monthly Report for October 2022
Highlights in October
- Deri Protocol joined the early-bird program at Binance Oracle.
- New listing: APTUSDT perpetual futures is live for trading on deri.io (BNBChain) with up to 10x leverage.
- Deri Protocol announced the partnership with Assure Wallet.
- Deri Protocol announced the partnership with MathWallet.
- More than 100K DERI tokens were burned to the deadlock address in October.
New listing: APTUSDT perpetual futures is live for trading on deri.io (BNBChain) with up to 10x leverage.
Deri Protocol joined the early-bird program at Binance Oracle.
Deri joined the weekly Defi Digest hosted by BNBChain. The topic was: Real Yield. https://twitter.com/i/spaces/1zqKVPgmyXaJB
Deri Protocol announced the partnership with Assure Wallet, which is a Web3.0 multi-chain crypto aggregation service platform.
Deri Protocol announced the partnership with MathWallet, which is a multi-chain wallet with 3 million users that supports 100+ blockchains.
Deri Protocol’s AMAs/Live Stream Overviews in October
Deri Protocol launched an AMA with IDCrypto. The AMA topic was a general introduction of Deri Protocol.
C. On-Chain Data
Since the launch of the DERI burning mechanism, more than 1.2M DERI tokens have been burned to deadlock address, with over 100K DERI tokens burned in October.
About Deri Protocol
Deri, your option, your future!
Deri is the DeFi way to trade derivatives: to hedge, to speculate, to arbitrage, all on chain. With Deri Protocol, trades are executed under AMM paradigm and positions are tokenized as NFTs, highly composable with other DeFi projects. Having provided an on-chain mechanism to exchange risk exposures precisely and capital-efficiently, Deri Protocol has minted one of the most important blocks of the DeFi infrastructure.